Product description: Opti free lens solution 120 ml
Here’s what’s special about OPTI-FREE® Replenish®:
Exclusive dual disinfectants: Polyquad® and Aldox® get rid of microorganisms that can cause eye infections.
TearGlyde®reconditioning system: Works with your tears to create a shield of comfortable moisture.
Removes debris and particles: Keeps your contact lenses cleaner and clearer every day.
Opti free lens solution 120 ml
Cleaning your contact lenses (multi-purpose solutions)
- Wash your hands before handling your contacts lenses.
- Splash a few drops of solution into the palm of your hand and place one of the lenses in it.
- Use small circles when you rub the lenses and be sure to do both sides.
- Rinse them with a contact lens solution once they have been rubbed. This keeps everything from settling back on the lens.
- Repeat daily.
Using a Cosmetic Contact lens? Please ensure following
- Cosmetic contact lenses (including those with zero power) require proper fitting by your eye care professional.
- Follow the contact lens replacement schedule and care instructions recommended by your eye care professional.
- Reusable cosmetic lenses require daily cleaning, disinfection, and storage as recommended by your eye care professional and contact lens manufacturer.
- Always handle contact lens BEFORE applying or removing facials or eye cosmetics
- Do not swap or share contact lenses with anyone.
Consult your eye care professional for more details.
Lens Solutions –
- Opti-free lens solution 120 ml
- Opti-free replenish lens solution 300 ml
To clean contacts with a multipurpose solution, place the lens in the palm of your hand, apply a generous amount of solution and gently rub the lens against your palm with your pointer finger, using a back-and-forth (not circular) motion.